THE HIGH SCHOOL PELE AWARDS HONORS CREATIVE EXCELLENCE IN THE ART OF ADVERTISING AND DESIGN
The Pele Awards has been around for 40 plus years. The High School Pele Awards was established in 2018, to recognize and reward Creative Excellence in the art of Advertising and Design. The 2021 Best of Show High School winner will receive a $500 cash scholarship from presenting sponsor NMG Network's Student Scholarship Program.
Last year, we had over 375 entries from Hawai'i High Schools statewide with 125 entries being honored with either a Pele Gold, Silver, or a Bronze Award.
The Final Entry deadline submission date is:
March 15, 2022, 11:59pm HST
NOTES FOR 2022
1. $5 cost per entry – payable via cash, credit card, check or school purchase order
2. Judging: Virtual Judging with all entries being judged online
3. 100% Online Submission only – no entry envelopes or physical entries to submit in person
• All entries must submit an digital upload
4. Online signature (E-signature) required for all student entries and parent and or guardian.
5. No student data will be collected.
6. All entries will receive an Email acknowledgement once submitted.
7. Film, Video & Sound categories = mp4 only
• One upload only; multiple spots accepted on one upload
• Maximum file size submission: 100MB
• 8. Collateral, Publication Design, Direct Marketing, Posters, Online/Interactive, Illustration, Photography & Miscellaneous categories = up to a 5-page upload accepted for each entry
• Must be pdf upload, maximum file size: 10MB